Sunday, January 5, 2014

LSC #24 Willow

 This is Willow a Lacy Sunshine digital I thought she was so adorable I just had to have her come live with me.  I'm entering her into the Lacy Sunshine Challenge #24.  They have just come out with even more new stamps, this may become another of my addictions as these big eyed characters just grab at my heart.  I used a couple of oval dies coloring the back one, embossed the cardstock, added some leaves, flowers, a butterfly, glitter, gems, then inked the edges.

5 comments:

Dora said...

beautiful card. so gorgeous!
thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge

Carol Ric said...

She is so lovely. Beautifully colored.

Dewi Lestari said...

Willow looks so pretty at your beautiful card!
Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine:
Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Unknown said...

great card!! You created with my Willow digi stamp beautifully. Thank you for joining my Lacy Sunshine Challenge,
Heather

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive