Tuesday, January 7, 2014

LS - Rory with Love Letters

 

I completed this card yesterday & she is so fun to play with, she is one of the new Lacy Sunshine digital stamps.  I'm entering her in the challenge over at  Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.

It's amazing I got her finished at all as I first layered the background on the card upside down, no big deal I would just gently cut around the white, layer it to another card, now I have the opening on the proper side but I had wanted the darker color on top.  At this point I just went with the flow thinking this is how it should be.







Supplies used:  Colored with copics, Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies, die cut from MFT, some Glossy Accents, glitter & gems.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautifully coloured Barb such a gorgeous card, and I put a lot of mine upside down too..lol..you are not alone there.
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carrie said...

Oh my, this is so pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

Love, love your card. Your coloring and layout are perfect. Thanks for using a Lacy Sunshine digi and joining in our Lacy sunshine Challenge.

Blog Archive