Sunday, July 3, 2016

SUMMERTIME

This is my first post as part of  My Besties UK Challenge Design Team, I'm excited to be a part of this team of very creative ladies.

The theme for this challenge is:   Summertime. The image I'm using is IMG050 and she is one of the new Fluffy's from My Besties Shop by Sherri Baldy.

I hope you will pop in and join us sharing your creations.

There is also a My-Besties Designs Color and Create FB group you may like join finding fun and inspiration.

Challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society:  ATG or use a butterfly
Addicted to Stamps:  Photo
Artistic Inspirations:  ATG
As You Like It:  Markers, Inks or Pencils - Markers (I fell in love with my Copics 9 yrs ago, the colors are fabulous and I could go on and on)
613 Avenue Create:  ATG
Crafting by Designs:  ATG
Crafty Gals Corner:  ATG
 Creative Knockouts:  All About Flowers
My Besties France Challenge:  ATG
Color It, Create It Show It Off:  ATG

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Barb this is so fun and I love the little flower pot arrangement.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dolphine said...

this is so adorable

thank you for playing with us at my Besties french blog

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Just beautiful thank you for joining us at My besties Colour it, Create it, Show it off http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com.au/
Michelle xx

Kaija said...

Very gorgeous card!Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Jo Ann said...

Very cute...I love the flowers in a vase. Thank you for linking in our previous challenge and hope you join us again in our brand new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed week!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Barb. Lovely image and beautiful colouring. I also like the flowers. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

KarinsArtScrap said...

Barb this is so beautiful
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Unknown said...

Very nice card! thank you for your participation at My-Besties french challenge! good luck!

Blog Archive