Thursday, September 3, 2015

Naughty Cat








Good morning and thanks for stopping by.  Today  is the first challenge of a brand new challenge blog which begins at the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog. The theme is  Something New, this can be anything that is new to you image, pearls, butterflies etc.  This will be a bi-weekly challenge.

If you haven't visited Julia's Etsy store it is  a must as she has many wonderful and adorable images there, this  is one of my new images by Julia Spiri which is named Naughty Cat.

I do hope you will come along and share your wonderful creations with us as we do love seeing them.

I have colored the image with Copics, added some punched flowers and die cuts my background is sprayed with Mermaid Aqua Shimmer by spray by Lacy Sunshine.

Challenges:
Creative Knockouts:  Flower Power
My Whimsical Little World:  ATG
Artistic Inspiration:  ATG
Crafting by Design:  ATG
Creative Moments:  ATG/Use a Sentiment
Creative Ladybirds:  ATG
Sisters of Craft:  ATG
Simon Says:  Make it Colorful
Not Just Cards:  ATG
613 Avenue Create: ATG/ Twist

10 comments:

Julia Spiri said...

Your card is fabulous! Gorgeous!
Hugs, Julia

crafty-stamper said...

Great easel card and love the cute image and dies---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Beatriz said...

Lovely easel card! Thanks for join us at Creative moment, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs, Beatriz D

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for entering our third challenge "Anything Goes" over on the "My Whimsical Little World" challenge blog.

What a super sweet card. Love your colour choices and the flowers and wildlife embellishments are wonderful.

I hope you will join us for more of our future monthly challenges. Lots of images to be won.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx MWLW DT Team Leader

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with our Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Nicky G said...

Love the girl and little kitty, well done. Good luck and thanks for entering the My Whimsical little world blog challenge. Hope to see you again in future ones.

Anonymous said...

wow ! Stunning card , thank you for entering My Whimsical little world Challenge xx Lisa xx

adziamar said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration challenge

Marie Richardson said...

Super cute card, thanks for joining in with our challenge over at My Whimsical Little World challenge blog
Hugs
Marie DT member
Xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb, I have a few of my DT hats on today, I love this card and love the image. I really enjoy seeing your work, its always so beautiful.

I would love to thank you so much for joining us at MWLW this month, dont forget to come back on the 1st to see if you are a winner.

I would also like to thank you for joining us a NJC

and last but not least a BIG thank you for being a BIG part of Stamps by Julia team. Hugs and love Lori xxxx

Blog Archive