Wednesday, August 12, 2015

SKETCHBOOK JOURNAL

 So happy to be here today as a Guest Designer for Crafting By Designs, it was quite the surprise not to mention an honor to be invited.
  My card had been chosen as one of the Saturday Spotlights  from the Summer Fun Blog Hop challenge at Crafting by Designs. Because of that, I was invited by Doris and the DT to be a Guest Designer, of course I accepted and made this  Sketchbook Journal.

 The theme for this challenge is layers, something I seem to do on most of my cards, no specific reason guess I just like layers.

I hope you will come and join in the challenge sharing your creations with us and may want to stop by the Crafting by Designs Facebook page. Here is my little journal I designed to share.

The image is I Do - Love Note Fairy from Lacy Sunshine A Crafter's Candy Shoppe

Challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage:  One for the Girls
Crafty Gals Corner:  Any Holiday
Creative Card  Crew:  Sparkle Glitter
Creative Fingers:  ATG
Creative Moments:  ATG-twist summer sun
Stamping Sensations:  ATG with a Stamp and Die

Colored with Copic markers, Glossy Accents added, die cut frame from Sissix, Martha Stewart punched butterflies, flower and large butterfly are die cuts, backing was sponged with Distress ink (blue), I used a script stamp from my stash on the white cs, journal bound with my Cinch.









I Do - Love Note Fairy  

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lynne K said...

Lovely layering and great colouring! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous project Barb. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Annie said...

Gorgeous journal cover! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the paper flower embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

Jan said...

Wow this is great. xx Jan CCC DT

Tindaloo said...

Lovely journal book and great coloring! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

Blog Archive