Sunday, July 19, 2015

OVER THE RAINBOW

 This is my inspiration card for the Lacy Sunshine challenge this week with a fun theme of Over the Rainbow.  You can use rainbow colors and or a rainbow, it's up to your interpretation.

I'm using  I Give You My Heart - Love Note Fairy
from the  Lacy Sunshine a Crafter's Candy Shoppe  where you will find a few more of these sweet angels in the collection.  There is also a variety of wonderful characters that are just too fun to play, color and create with.

I hope you will come and join us in the challenge sharing your creations with us, I enjoy visiting your blogs and gaining inspiration from you.


Recipe: Copic markes, Glossy Accents, Martha Stewart punch, Sissix  die, Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I do have a rainbow on my backing design cs that is a little hidden.

Challenge: 
613 Avenue Create:  ATG
Clear it Out:  Purple  Stash
Crafting with Attitude:  ATG
Creative Card Crew:  Die Cuts
Creative Fingers:  ATG
Creative Lady Birds:  ATG
Creative Moments:  ATG
Digitally Sweet:  ATG

4 comments:

Carrie said...

This breath-taking eye candy...love it!

Unknown said...

Love image and coloured so beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Good luck.

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Agnieszka DT

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card hanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Purple challenge

Blog Archive