Monday, December 15, 2014

Swirly Snow Flake Tree

We have a wonderful new challenge for you today at the Incy Wincy Challenge with the fun theme being Christmas, Anything Goes.
 
 
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is:
THE STORE

Where you will find a wonderful selection of  fabulous images.


I chose to use Swirly Snow Flake Tree for my inspiration card.  Colored with Copics, gems and Stickles were added.

Challenges:
\Fab n Funky:  Christmas
613 Avenue Create:  ATG/ Wrapping
Artistic Inspiration:  ATG
Clear it out:  Stash
Crafty Sentiments:  Winter
 

5 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Pretty! I like your tree "ornaments." Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Carrie said...

ooh I like this idea for a card, I may have to try it.

Deepti said...

This is so stunning :) I love the Christmas tree !

Lynn's Place said...

CIO challenge blog say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! and thanks for joining our challenge this week...hope you stop by to play again...your project is awesome...tfs <((><

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is so lush with the shine and I love the fun fold design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Blog Archive