Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DOGGIE PRESENT

Hello and good morning.  Today is a new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons and the theme is Happy Birthday.



Our sponsor for this challenge is Limited Runs Digital Stamps, where you'll find a wonderful variety of digital images. 

I chose Doggie Present for my DT card, I couldn't resist that little charming face.  It was a hard decision as they have so many little darlings to choose from.

I hope you'll come join in the challenge sharing your creations with us as the team enjoys visiting your blogs gaining inspiration along the way.

I colored with Copics, added the little Stickles dots to the box to make it sparkle, Glossy Accents on doggy's face so he would shine.  a couple of die cuts, bling  and ribbon.

2 comments:

Carol said...

He's so cute Barb, a gorgeous card. Carol x

Nikki said...

Barb this is just so sweet thanks for creating something so wonderful love all the sparkles hugs Nikki Limited Runs

Blog Archive