Saturday, July 12, 2014

Color: Pink, Green, Yellow and Blue

Hello, time for a new challenge at Come and Get It, this week the theme is:  Color,  Pink, Green, Yellow and Blue.  Fitztown Digi Stamps  and The Paper Shelter are our sponsors this week and they have a beautiful selection of digis to choose from.  This little guy is from Fitztown,known as Teddy #20, my choice for my DT card as I thought it was so adorable and fun to color.  I hope you will come and share your creations with us and you may be one of the lucky winners.

Colored with Copics.

Challenges:
Outlawz Sunday: CAS (dots on the walls)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Awww this challenge is just right for you, these are your colors! Cute stamp, cute card.

Desire Fourie said...

This is just such a delightful little scene and I love the the embossed border.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Bianca said...

This is so cute Barb! xx Bianca

Blog Archive