Friday, April 11, 2014

Bubbles Just Chillin

This is Bubbles Just Chillin by Lacy Sunshine A Crafter's Candy Shoppe she will be entered into a contest at Lacy Sunshine's FB group ACrafter's Delight.  I will also be posting her to Lacy Sunshine's Face Book page.

I just found these easel cards with 2 extra rolls I think they are called, this is my second and they are easy and so fun to do.

She was colored with Copics, layered to cs embossed with Cuttlebug, die cuts from Memory Box, sentiment is from my stash, flower & leaves punched with Punch Bunch and Carla Craft, and a few gems added for a little sparkle.

Challenges:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Flower Power
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog -  Mother's Day

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love how you added the cute fence. this card has so much dimension...love it!

Jeannie said...

Oh my goodness this is off the charts beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Jeannie
TTCRD Design Team

Unknown said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at brown sugar and hope to see you next time

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful. Love the fence and your gorgeous image, coloured in so lovely - fantastic - Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Michelle x

Blog Archive