Friday, March 23, 2012

Chemistry 101 with Tim Holtz

 I'm taking Chemistry 101 online classes with Tim Holtz, it started this week with one more week to go, I'm having way too much fun discovering how all these products work, especially distress inks & products.  I've never been a Tim "fan", bought the inks because I liked the colors, I don't own any of his stamps, saw 1 or 2 utube videos but I now know why the man is so popular.  He is so very creative at what he does & one fantastic teacher with I'm assuming a ton or 2 of patience.

This was homework for day 2, flicking(droplets of water), watercolor stamping, and wrinkle free distress.

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Your tags are just beautiful, Barb! I too am enjoying the class and learning So Much!

Carrie said...

Looks like you are really enjoying your online class, Great tags

Blog Archive