Monday, March 7, 2011

Soccer Star

Now this little guy comes with a story, I sent my grandson a card with some cash figuring his main interest was the cash.....wrong.  Apparently after opening the card he turned it to look at the back, that's when he realized his Omi didn't make this card & made mention of the fact to his Mom.  He's a super little soccer player since he was 4 yrs old & still going strong at 13yrs.  When I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it to make him a card.

This is the second time I got caught by a grandson, I only have 2, now I know they both check to see if Omi made their cards.  Funny I never really thought my hand made cards were meaningful to my grandsons, well, they showed me :>)

This stamp is from Wag N Whiskers, check them out HERE





2 comments:

Julie Temple said...

Adorable card, and LOVE the story behind it!

Hugs,
Julie

* Shell B.* said...

Barb,
What cute story to go along with the card, love the expression/eyes on the little soccer player...you did good and I know that he will treasure the card too!

Shell~Alaska♥

Blog Archive