Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged

Ok, I've been tagged & the rules are to go to where I store my pics on the computer, pic the 4th pic of the 4th album, post share & tag 4 more. This pic is from a class with an online group of card makers I belong to. This was my first attempt to make clouds using a sponge, ink & scallop scrap. We were also learning the cloissone technique, if I spelled that right cause I sure can't pronounce it right. This is where you stamp with versa mark on a magazine cover, or calendar & emboss in gold. Then we post our versions to the group so we can compare. Now I 'm off to tag 4.

2 comments:

Von said...

your clouds look amazing Barb and I've never heard of the stamping and ebossing on magazines
looks interesting
Von

very_inky_fingers said...

Those came out great Barb...no matter what I do mine look nothing like that. I better go back to practice.

Blog Archive