Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bubbles in the Garden

Well I think this is pretty CAS to me and it is layered to my own designed watercolor paper.  I wet the paper first with water, laid it in a box as it does get pretty messy.  I then sprayed various colors of Dylusions inks, little more water some Perfect Pearls in the liquid form.  I hold it at various angles to let the inks run and mix.  This one I was quiate pleased with.  I also use these papers for die cuts and punches, especially flowers and butterflies.

The image is a Lacy Sunshine digi, colored with Coics, Spellbinders and Memory Box dies were used, EK Success punch, Glossy accents, gems and a touch of glitter.




Challenges:
Outlawz Challenge:  CAS/ Design Your Own CS
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog:  Anyting Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge:  Sketch
Divas by Design:  In the Pink

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creation...love your coloring and pink details!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Barb..love this image and love your background technique..
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carrie said...

Oh my, I'm glad I stopped by...so many pretty cards!

Stephanie said...

So cute, thanks for playing along with our Stella Says Sketch Challenge brought to you by Catch The Bug.

Jen Leeflang said...

How sweet! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch #209. I look forward to your entry for the next challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Blog Archive