Saturday, May 24, 2014

Fashionista

This  is my DT card for the  Come And Get It  challenge this week the theme being lots of layers.  She is a digi from Art by Miran, named Fashionista, lots of awesome images to choose from her shop.

We have 3 sponsors this week: Fitztown, The Paper Shelter and Art by Miran as mentioned above and all have a wide variety of images to choose from.  So come join us you may be one of the lucky ones this week.

This is the first shadow box I've ever made and a lot easier than I expected it to be, I think I've got about five layers.



Supplies used:  Copics, Spellbinders die, Memory Box dies, Martha Stewart Punch, Glossy Accents, gems, pearls.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Barb, well done on your first Shadow Box card! I love it, you've done a great job!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a little love!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carrie said...

Great shadow box card!!!!!

Blog Archive