Sunday, December 3, 2017

Cute Snowlady

This is the last month that the Come and Get It Challenge Blog will be hosting challenges so I hope you'll come over and join in the fun.

For this challenge I made a tag using one of Sherri Baldy's newer images that I fell in love with, she is just so darn cute. Her name is:   Besties Image 773/772Birds Nest Dolls and you can find her in Sherri Baldy's Store and in her Etsy shop.

I've colored her with Copic markers, added some snow, sparkle and bling.

Come and Get It was the very first Challenge blog where I became a member of the design team, it holds a special place in my heart as I learned/enjoyed so much.  A big thank you to Cindy and Julie who have been running this challenge blog for quite a while now and have done a Fabulous job of it.





3 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

ah thanks Barb, I was so happy you decided to join us on the last challenge, and you all hold a place in my heart too. Hugs my friend.

Jasmina said...

Hi Barb! It's so nice to see you back at our challenge. I love love love this tag. This gorgeous blue color makes it so precious.

Barb said...

Thank you Jasmina.

Blog Archive