Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pretty Flower

Image result for card sketchesHello and thank you for stopping by, this is my card for the new challenge at Come and Get It.   The theme this week is the above Sketch and our wonderful sponsor is Sami Stamps, I'm using Pretty Flower which is a freebie I chose to use from the shop on their blog.

Sami Stamps also has an Etsy store you may like to visit.

I hope you'll come by sharing your creations with us as I do enjoy visiting your blogs gaining inspiration along the way and you may be on of this week's winners.

I 3D the flower and colored with Copics, and layered to embossed white cs then to Shimmer Spray cs, the butterflies are die cuts and sentiment is from my old stash.

Challenges:
As You Like It:  One Layer or Multi and Why - One layer is too plain for my taste 
Aud Sentiments:  ATG with a Sentiment
Crafty Cardmakers: Punches and or Dies

 

9 comments:

creationsnz said...

Barb this is so pretty; I like your detail, layering and the soft colours. Carol DT buddy

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful card, Love the simplicity of the image,and it is perfect for the sketch.
Cindy

Carrie said...

Lovely but I would not have know that this was a BARB CARD had I not seen it here.

Judy McKay said...

Pretty card Barb. I love how you did the sketch. Judy

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi Barb!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your card! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your card with us! Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the embossing brilliant card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

Love this fabulous layered project!! Thanks for playing with us at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty card using this lovely flower image. Thanks for joining us at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Pam said...

Oh my gosh! The flower is stunning! A lot of nice texture going on with the embossing and the dimension of the flower. This card is a stunner. Thank you for joining us this challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
:) Pam

Blog Archive