Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I'm Feeling Retro


MilkCoffee
Milk N Coffee
  This is the sketch to your right for the new challenge that begins today at Crafting for all Seasons.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Milk N Coffee, they have so many fabulous images to choose from at their online shop.  I'm using Madeline Retro, she was a fun character to color using Copic markers.

I hope you'll come join us in the challenge and share your creations with us.

Challenges:
Simon Says:  ATG
Open-Minded Crafters:  Shabby/Chic
Brown Sugar:  ATG
Aud Sentiments:  Things with Wings + sentiment
Artistic Insirations:  ATG/twist Ribbon

8 comments:

Carol said...

Fabulous card Barb, love the colours. Carol x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

Rebecca Wong said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing in Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Good Luck..
Rebecca, DT

SnazzyShaunda said...

I love your card.

Milnie said...

Such a cute card Barb, love the purple and your coloring!
Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun

Hugs,
Milnie DT

Myndi said...

This is great Barb!! I love her earrings! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!
Myndi, DT xx

Carrie said...

I like YOUR Style, Barb cards are my favorite eye candy. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card and great colouring! I love those pearl details you've added! Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you back again soon.

Hanne, DT

Blog Archive