Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tag It

This is my DT project for the new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons, the theme is Tag It.  Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and they have such a huge variety of wonderful images to choose from. 

I chose to use Jesse Moon for my tag as she is just too adorable for words.  She, the ribbon and her background are colored with Copics. The blue tag behind the embossed one was made by a spill of blue Distress acrylic paint, first panic sets in, then I see my package of tags just sitting there, so yes, I used my brand new tags to swipe the paint up from my craft sheet.  Over time they are becoming quite useful.

I hope you will come and join us sharing your creations and you may be the lucky winner this time round.

1 comment:

Carol said...

So cute Barb, great colours too. Carol x

Blog Archive