Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kissed Butterfly & Flowers

This is the "kiss" technique I haven't done this one in years but reminded of it on a challenge blog.  Basically I inked a solid stamp in pink (butterfly), then I inked a background leaf stamp with purple, gently let the stamps "kiss" each other, then I put the image to paper.  I've done the same thing with the flowers below.  The background was done using both stamps individually. 

I have to add this: the card is 4 1/4 by 6, not by choice I cut the 4 1/4 side from a 12x12 but for got I hadn't cut the other end yet, couldn't figure why it wasn't working...................opppppps

5 comments:

Julie Temple said...

SOOOOOOO Pretty, Barb! Love the color combo~ Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It this week!

Hugs,
Julie

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Barb, Oh I love this very soft and pretty, thanks for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges this week.
Cindy

Carrie said...

Very pretty! Looks so dainty.

Queenie Jeannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
* Shell B.* said...

Fabulously Done on your card Barb, wow it's been a coon's age since I dropped by....love your new look!

Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges!

Shell~Alaska♥

Blog Archive