Sunday, August 3, 2008

PINK & BROWN TREES



Last week I received my first sets of stamps from TAC, I'm loving them but am also overwhelmed by having 7 new sets of stamps at one time to play with - oh, which set do I play with first. Joining a Pink & Brown swap made it a little easier as I didn't have to stop & think about which color I'd use & loving trees so much (especially these trees) my decision was made. Living in a small town supplies are not readily available to me but I found a stamp store that is only 1/2 drive as opposed to my favorite store that is 1 1/2 hour drive. It was a fun week, getting my new stamps in the mail & finding a store to purchase cardstock & embellisments closer to home.

4 comments:

Dee Beattie said...

love this , the background paper looks wonderful,,, yummy eye candy

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great Looking cards Barb. I love them. Oh its called Civic Holiday here in Ontario.
Cindy

AngelRenee said...

Love what you did with this stamp Barb.. Very nice indeed..

Joani McDonald said...

Ohhh - I like these cards! And that tree set is next on my list to get :)
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Joani

Blog Archive