Thursday, June 12, 2008

Etched Butterflies & Flowers


This is a new technique to me that a friend told me about. I stamped the butterflies & flowers first with a white ink, then overstamped just a little off center with a blue ink that almost matched the cs & I really like the look of this. I can't wait to try this technique with other colors of inks & cs. I think it would be a quick easy way to make my own backgrounds. When it is laying flat on my table I didn't really notice the contrast till I held it at a horizontal level - then I was really impressed with this technique.

2 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very cool looking card. Where did you find out about the technique is it on the web somewhere.
Cindy

Joani McDonald said...

Ooooh. Joyce would love this card ~ she's a major butterfly-a-holic!
Great work!!
Hugs,
Joani

Blog Archive